Peace of Mind provides our property owners custom-tailored residential property management solutions. We provide positive customer experiences so you can keep good tenants. Our residents can place work orders, view work order updates, and even pay rent online via our web based Tenant Portal. At Peace of Mind, we pride ourselves in providing constant, consistent communication.
We currently service:
- Multi-family residential
- Single-family residential
- Distressed assets
Residential Property Management – Take the stress out!
It’s not easy. It gets harder if you have another job or if you own more than one property. Maintenance, getting rent paid on time, and vacancies, oh my. It can become quite the headache.
Fortunately, you have an outstanding resource in Peace of Mind Real Estate Group. Our affordable and hassle-free services makes your life easier by managing the daunting responsibilities of being a South Florida landlord.
What is it Worth?
Peace of Mind Real Estate Group offers property management consulting services. This is the perfect option for landlords who were given their rental property from their family.
After a walk through the property and a consultation with one of our professionals, we’ll provide an estimate of the value of your property. This will come in handy if you are interested in selling it.
If you want to give more control over the running of your property to a professional, consider our leasing service. When you select our leasing service, property management is a breeze. You’ll still be the landlord, only we will take care of the paperwork that you currently handle.
We take the stress out of your property management duties. And you still call the shots.
Our Complete Services:
- Marketing vacancies
- Showing apartments to potential tenants
- Credit & background checks
- Organizing the cleaning and maintenance of each unit
- Creating strategies to increase the value of your investment
- Revenue management – receivables
- Property expense management – payables
- Bookkeeping & record keeping
- Monthly financial statements & performance summaries
- Budget preparation & forecasting
- Facility/property maintenance & repairs
- Preventative maintenance & inspections
- Life safety/hurricane readiness
- Lease administration
- Tenant relations & retention
- Project management – tenant build-outs & capital projects
- Leasing, listing & marketing services
- Customized marketing & leasing campaigns
Exemplary, Competitive Advantage
Our competitive rates and superior service cannot be beat by any of our competitors. We also can manage any size or type of real estate property. No matter how busy you are as a landlord, we can make things easier!
Call us at 954-874-5160 or fill out our form to inquire about our complete services.